- Must have professed Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be faithfully attending a church that professes the Good News of Jesus Christ (Hebrews 10:25 & Jeremiah 3:15).
- Must be highly interested in disciplining others according to our motto "Reconciling Queens back into the Kingdom of God!".
- Must be ready to dedicate your life to the purposes of this Sisterhood.
- Must not be a member of another fraternity or sorority (excluding academic and honorary organizations)
- Fulfill the General Requirements
- Current student of an accredited college or university
- 2.5 GPA or the minimum GPA requirement at the accredited school
- Fullfill the General Requirements.
- Graduate of/a current student of a graduate program of an accredited college or university
- 3.0 GPA or the minimum GPA requirement at the accredited school
| Non-Academic (Currently not in school or never attended)
- Fulfill the General Requirements.
- Locate the active chapter near you that you desire to apply to using the 'View Active Chapters' button below.
- Click the application for membership link specific to that chapter.
- Connect with that chapter via their social media accounts and chapter website.
- Attend any upcoming events for that chapter including any interest meetings.
- Attend your scheduled interview session. Business professional attire is required.
- Wait for an acceptance or denial letter via email.
- If accepted, pay the Intake Fee of $500.00, attend all scheduled Membership Intake Sessions, and pass the Intake Exam with a 90% or higher.
- Be installed as a Queen. Rise up and reign on your campus and/or in your community.